Tuesday, August 23, 2005

It's 23 August, 2005, and this is the first post for Blogu i Peshkatarit (Peshkatari's Blog). This blog will, like many, deal with my thoughts and feelings about a lot of things that have happened, are happening, or are likely to happen in my life. But more than that, it will also serve as a clearing house of information (as well as my opinions) on things of interest to the community that I have become an adopted member of over the years (sort of a "blood brother", if you will), the Albanian community.

Now as to why I've managed to become a member of an ethnic community that, AFAIK, I have no blood ties to in my ancestry, how it all happened, and what it all means, welllll....all I'll say for now is that you'll have to stay tuned, as I will try to explain (for the umpteenth time! LOL) how it all came about, and what it all means to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger tsduff said...

Looking forward to your posts. My sister and her family are currently in Tirana where they have lived for 10 years as missionaries. I went over there once myself, and was so surprised to see how warm and loving the people there are. The country is beautiful.
Terry

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home